Broadland Consultants Ltd’s professional and experienced Independent Insurance Advice team, who service clients in Norwich and Norfolk, are able to provide insurance advice on a personal or commercial basis giving you peace of mind and protecting the things that are important to you.
After fully reviewing your circumstances, our Independent Insurance Advisers will research the whole market for you, to establish the best solution for you.
Our Independent Insurance Advisors can provide guidance on insurances such as:
- Life Only and Life or Earlier Critical Illness Protection Insurance can help protect you and your family’s financial security. It pays the sum insured which could be used to:
- Address an outstanding debt such as a mortgage
- Provide emergency funds to assist a partner or dependents
- Provide a replacement income into your household in the event of death or earlier
The payment from the insurer is made in event of your death, or if you have selected the critical illness option, on the diagnosis of a critical illness that is covered by the insurer.We can also assist you in setting up relevant Trust documents and a Will (via our professional legal contacts) for the above, ensuring that should the worst happen, the policy distributes quickly and to the correct people.
- Income Protection Insurance can help protect your income in the event of an illness or disability that prevented you from working in your chosen career. Should the worst happen, and you cannot work due to poor health, after your selected waiting period, a replacement income can be paid from this type of plan, if requested to your state retirement age. This can help protect you, your family, or business by replacing a percentage of your lost income.
- Relevant Life Insurance is a tax-efficient life insurance policy, allowing companies to offer a death-in-service benefit to its employees (including salaried directors). It’s set up by the company and pays out a tax-free, lump sum on the death (or diagnosis of a terminal illness) of the person insured.
- Business Loan Life Protection Insurance can be similar to personal life insurance taken out to cover a mortgage, but for repaying debts of a business. In the majority of cases, you can protect the full amount with life cover, or life and critical illness cover.
- Business Directors / Share Protection Insurance can help business owners ensure that in the event of death of a business owner, that emergency funds are available to the business, to buy back the deceased share of the business from their estate. Broadland Consultants Ltd can also assist business owners in setting up and agreeing the relevant Cross Option and Trust Documents that are generally required with this area of financial planning.
- Key Person / Key Man Insurance can assist business owners to ensure that in the event of death or serious illness of a key member of staff, that emergency funds are paid into the business to supplement lost turnover and assist towards recruitment costs and additional wage costs for a replacement staff member.
- Whole of Life Insurance and Gift Inter Vivos Insurance can assist with inheritance tax planning matters.
- Private Medical Insurance can help with getting fast private medical treatment for you and your family or key members of staff.
- Specialist Insurance For Clients With Pre Existing Medical Conditions, Higher Risk Jobs or Higher Risk Leisure Activities. As we have direct access to the insurers underwriters, who make the decision about whether to offer cover or not, we are able to review the market to establish if Life or Serious Illness insurance is available for clients with health conditions such as: Diabetes / Diabetics, High Blood Pressure, above average Body Mass Index and Hereditary conditions. We can also assist with clients with higher risk jobs such as working off shore or higher risk leisure activities such as private aviation.
Please Note: Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
If you are based in Norwich or Norfolk our advisers are typically able to provide face to face advice for Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Relevant Life Insurance, Business Loan Life Protection Insurance, Business Directors / Share Protection Insurance, Key Person Insurance / Key Man Insurance, Whole of Life Insurance and Gift Inter Vivos Insurance, Private Medical Insurance.
Will & Legal Trust service via our specialist legal partners. These products and services promoted are not part of Sanlam Partnerships Limited’s offering and are offered in our own right. Sanlam Partnerships Limited accept no responsibility for this aspect of our business.