Broadland Consultants Ltd is a firm of Independent Mortgage Advisers and Independent Financial Advisers based in the heart of Norfolk, we have been servicing our clients’ financial advice needs for over 25 years.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Financial Services Administrator to join our dynamic team based in Aylsham. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in financial services and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace. The company deals with a mixture of pensions and investment work and in addition some wider taxation considerations, so a mix of experience in these areas would be an advantage but not essential.Job Description
- Permanent Role
- Monday to Friday 9:30am to 4:30pm – 35 hours per week.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Please note, you should only apply if you wish to be employed in a position covering the hours stated.
- Competent multitasker, problem solver, using initiative under pressure
- A strong work ethic, drive to complete all tasks within required (potentially tight) timescales
- Able to demonstrate pro-activity
- Eloquent and articulate with strong numerical skills.
- Confident managing own and others’ workload.
- Up to date GDPR & Data Protection training, comfortable working to strict GDPR, Data Protection & Compliance regulations.
- Dealing confidently with clients, lenders and 3rd parties at all levels
- Providing reliable and competent daily administrative support to the financial advisers, covering Investment and Pension processing.
- Producing and preparing portfolio reports for Investment clients
- Liaising extensively with clients and financial lenders via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Managing correspondence and producing invoices on behalf of the advisers and 3rd parties.
- Maintaining and organising client records, both online and offline, in line with GDPR compliance and Data Protection.
- Compiling Suitability reports.
- Fielding telephone calls, post and email communications.
- Arranging meetings with 3rd parties.
- Providing clients with accurate case updates.
- Dealing directly with Introducers and 3rd parties to promote the company.
- First point of contact with clients and 3rd parties.
- Knowledge of financial services is advantageous but not essential
- Proficient in all Microsoft programmes
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- General ad hoc duties
Some team members working from home so that the office can still maintain social distancing. The office provides hand sanitisers and masks for their staff and social distancing applies. The role will be based at the office in Aylsham unless any future lockdowns are applied.