The Independent Mortgage Adviser team at Broadland Consultants Ltd are passionate about providing comprehensive and well considered Independent Mortgage and Insurance advice to our clients in the Norwich & Norfolk area.
Broadland Consultants Independent Mortgage Advisors, who service clients in Norwich and Norfolk Offer:
- Unbiased And Unrestricted Whole Of Market Mortgage And Insurance Advice. This includes your existing lender.
- One Easy Meeting Saving You Time. Broadland Consultants complete the mortgage and insurance paperwork for you, and manage the application(s) all the way through to a successful completion. We can also help with arranging solicitors and a property survey if required.
- A Meeting At A Time And Location Convenient For You. Meet at Broadland Consultants head office with free, easy parking or home/work place meetings also available. We also offer evening appointments on request.
- An Opportunity To Save You Money. Why speak to your own bank only which only has their own mortgage products? Broadland Consultants professional Independent mortgage advisers can review the whole market for you and hopefully save you money on your mortgage costs.
Our expert mortgage broker team, who service clients in Norwich and Norfolk, can provide advice on:
- First Time Buyers Mortgages
- 5% Deposit Mortgages
- Home Mover Mortgages
- Mortgage Product Transfers With Your Existing Lender
- Self Employed Applicant(s) Mortgages
- Debt Consolidation Mortgages
- Capital Raising Mortgages
- Home Improvement Mortgages
- Buy to Let Mortgages
- Let to Buy Mortgages
- Holiday Let Mortgages
- Buy to Let Limited Company SPV Mortgages
- Interest Only Mortgages
- Shared Equity / Shared Ownership Mortgages
- Self Build Mortgages
- Second Home Mortgages / Holiday Home Mortgages
- Help to Buy Mortgages
- Offset Mortgages
- Adverse Credit Mortgages
If you are based in Norwich or Norfolk, our Independent Mortgage Advisers / Independent Mortgage Broker team can typically offer a face to face mortgage advice service.
We are able to provide Independent Mortgage Adviser / Independent Mortgage Broker services to clients at the following locations:
Attleborough, Aylsham, Beccles, Brundall, Bungay, Blofield, Coltishall, Cromer, Dereham, Fakenham, Great Yarmouth, Holt, Hoveton, Hethersett, Loddon, Long Stratton, Mundesley, North Walsham, Norwich, Poringland, Reepham Sheringham, Swaffham, Wells-next-the-Sea, Wroxham
The initial, introductory meeting to discuss a standard mortgage is free and comes at our cost.
Should you decide to proceed with a formal mortgage application, for a standard residential mortgage (as classified by our Client Agreement document, which will be supplied to you prior to an application) we charge a mortgage advice fee of £350 . This fee is not paid upfront, and is normally only payable on the successful approval of the mortgage and issue of the mortgage offer from the chosen lender. For a standard mortgage, if the mortgage is not approved, then no fee is charged.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Commercial and Buy to Let Mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.