Who we work with
Whatever the problem, we’ve always believed the best results are achieved by consulting an expert, this applies to every walk of life, including financial planning.
Our clients want expert, independent advice, delivered by an adviser experienced in helping people with similar financial challenges.
All our clients are different, but there are some common things that trigger them to seek out financial advice.
- Poor rates of return on bank deposits
- Trying to reduce Tax implications (Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax or Income tax)
- Inheriting money following the death of a loved one
- Concern about how investments are performing
- Nervousness about an existing financial adviser or their existing adviser bank has stopped offering their services.
- The need of more income, capital growth or both
- Career change – such as starting and growing a business
- A desire to finish work and retire
- Buying Your First Property.
- Moving House and Buying Your Next Home
- Setting Up A Re-Mortgage To Improve Your Mortgage Deal
- Investing In Buy to Let Property
- Releasing Equity From Your Home For:
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Improvements
- Assisting in the funding of your retirement
- Birth of Child Prompting The Need For Life Insurance
- Taking Out A Mortgage And Requiring Life, Critical Illness Insurance To Repay This Debt
- A Business Owner Requiring Life / Critical Illness Cover To Protect Their Shareholder and Key Staff
- A Need For Private Medical Cover
We don’t just work with wealthy individuals, if you are serious about planning your financial future, no matter how much money you have, we would be happy to talk to you.
Over the past 25 years we have built a deep understanding of the requirements of our clients. This knowledge allows us to efficiently and effectively give high quality, independent, financial advice and is why we are trusted to manage the financial affairs of clients, both old and new.