As an independent Mortgage and Protection advisor Connor is able to provide advice on mortgage and insurances.
Why choose Connor
A good place to start is ‘why did Connor chose to work with Broadland Consultants and not someone else?’
Broadland Consultants Ltd is a firm of Independent Financial Advisors based in the heart of Norfolk, who have been servicing client’s financial needs for over 25 years.
Having worked in the financial services industry for over 2015 years, Connor was aware of Broadland Consultants and how they deal with & treat their clients, so when the opportunity arose to be part of a company that holds the same values as he does, the choice was simple.
Connor and Broadland Consultants are both Appointed Representatives of Sanlam Partnership Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We both have the quality of our work regularly reviewed by Sanlam Partnerships Ltd to ensure our independent advice continues to meet all the regulatory requirements.
Connor is an Independent Mortgage and Protection adviser. That means putting a plan in place to deliver your financial objectives, for your mortgage and protection needs.
Of course, that means firstly spending time identifying those objectives, something which can be surprisingly hard to do.
We strongly believe in the benefits of independent Mortgage and Protection advice and know our clients feel the same. Most of our work involves careful preparation of financial plans. Our independence means we can select the most appropriate product and provider for your circumstances.
- Straight talking & approachable
Wherever you want to get to, you’ll need a plan. It doesn’t have to be complicated and may actually be very simple, but we think it’s important that you know what you are being advised to do, understand why you are being advised to take a particular course of action & have confidence and trust in the person advising you. You will find Connor to be ‘professionally informal’ no stuffiness or formality, but nevertheless, a determination to get the job done.
Connor works with clients of whom many are close to where they lives & works. Our clients tell us that being local to them is a key benefit to working with us; it means we can be more reactive and often meet at short-notice if the need arises.
- Evidence-based decisions
Your financial future is too important to base on anything other than the available evidence. As strange as it sounds, many advisers don’t use all the available evidence, or the most up-to-date and sophisticated tools when planning your financial future. Our evidence-based approach gives you the confidence to make tough decisions.
Knowing Norfolk as we do, we know that reputation is hard won. Our friendly approach means that our clients will never feel pressured to make a financial decision. Our relationship is a partnership, indeed one which often develops into a friendship, to help you to attain your financial goals.
If that’s the type of service you’re looking for, then you’ve come to the right place.
Who we work with
Whatever the problem, we’ve always believed the best results are achieved by consulting an expert, this applies to every walk of life, including financial planning.
Our clients want expert, independent advice, delivered by an adviser experienced in helping people with similar financial challenges.
All our clients are different, but there are some common things that trigger them to seek out financial advice.
- Buying Your First Property.
- Moving House and Buying Your Next Home
- Setting Up A Re-Mortgage To Improve Your Mortgage Deal
- Investing In Buy to Let Property
- Releasing Equity From Your Home For:
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Improvements
- Assisting in the funding of your retirement
- Birth of Child Prompting The Need For Life Insurance
- Taking Out A Mortgage And Requiring Life, Critical Illness Insurance To Repay This Debt
- A Business Owner Requiring Life / Critical Illness Cover To Protect Their Shareholder and Key Staff
- A Need For Private Medical Cover
We don’t just work with wealthy individuals, if you are serious about planning your financial future, no matter how much money you have, we would be happy to talk to you.
Over the past 25 years we have built a deep understanding of the requirements of our clients. This knowledge allows us to efficiently and effectively give high quality, independent, financial advice and is why we are trusted to manage the financial affairs of clients, both old and new.
Areas of advice
As an Independent Advice firm we are able to help clients in a number of areas & cover the whole range of available solutions, an outline of which can be found below.
- Mortgages: First time buyers, Residential, Re-mortgages, Buy to Let and Equity Release
- Commercial Property Finance*
- Protection: Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Income Protection Plans, Family Income Benefit, Private Health Insurance, Business Insurance, Share Holder Protection and Key Man Cover
- Tenant Finding for Investment Property via our professional contacts*
- The arrangement of Wills via our professional contacts*
Our initial discussion is completely free of charge, as the first meeting is all about us getting to know each other. Our aim is to have a long-term relationship with our clients, it’s therefore vital that we not only get on, but will work well with one another - hopefully for many years to come.
Effective financial planning isn’t about products, it’s about identifying your goals and aims, then producing a plan to ensure they are achieved.
Our advice philosophy is based on an evidence-based approach, using all the available evidence and the most up-to-date information.
With all of our clients we will follow these simple steps:
- Consider your circumstances, establish your goals & aims
- Gather and document the information
- Review your current situation
- Research your potential options
- Agree on the best way forward
- Implement the agreed plan
- Regularly review your circumstance each time your mortgage deal expires
Whatever you want to do, a better understanding of investments will probably help you build a better financial future. Please get in touch with us, so we can provide you with expert guidance through the numerous choices available to you.